We will be staying at the Sheraton in Milpitas which is about 1.5 miles away from ABC Seafood. Rates for regular rooms are about $97/night.
Things to Do-
Have you come from out of town and wondered, what is there to do? Where should I eat? Below you will find some helpful links to restaurants, local malls, and other links you might find useful.
Looking for a place to eat? Check out these places while you're in town!
- Good morning! Try Bill's Cafe.
- Head to...
- Is it dinner time already? Here are some of our favorites:
Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot
Phil's Fish Market (A little far but worth the drive for cioppino)
SJ Omogari Korean Restaurant (love their stone pot)
Orenchi Ramen (for their ramen!)
Cooking Papa (for the peking duck)
La Villa Delicatessen (for their ravioli)
Boiling Crab (never been because their line is always out the door, but worth checking out if you have time to spare.)
- Still have room for dessert, huh? (I'll get back to this one.)
Get your drink on at happy hour!
- If you don't feel like drinking go to St. John's Bar and Grill. The food is good AND half off!
- It's never too early to drink a margarita! Go to El Torito where the drinking happens from 2-8pm.
- At Dave and Busters, happy hour happens not only once but twice a day! Drink, shop, then come back and drink some more.
- For all you beer lovers, this is a must! Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery has all day happy hour every Wednesday.